🌬 𝐘𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟏𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟖𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
which was officially founded after a workshop series at Trinity Wall Street Church on The Black Presence in the Bible, though I had been teaching and posting about this information since about 2011/2012. I did not set out to start a ministry but just to share what I was learning about Africa and the scriptures and African Jews with young people who were questioning their faith due to the racism they were seeing as Black body after Black body was executed by police brutality on camera. Yahweh had much bigger plans than me and today Prophetic Whirlwind is a Messianic Ministry rooted in the tradition, culture and faith tradition of African Jews. Today people of all races fellowship with Prophetic Whirlwind. None of this was due to me being perfect but all is due to Yahweh’s glory and grace working through a broken vessel like me.
🤲🏾 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝗬𝗮𝗵𝘄𝗲𝗵 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝟴-𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗼 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵. 𝗬𝗮𝗵𝘄𝗲𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱!
❤️ 𝗜 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆, 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀, 𝗲𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗪𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗱. 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗿𝘀, 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀. 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁.
𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗽𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝟴 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀:
“ A new beginning, meaning a new order or creation, and man’s true ‘born again’ event when he is resurrected from the dead into eternal life. Boys were to be circumcised on the 8th day. The number 8 symbolizes circumcision of the heart through Messiah and the receiving of the Holy Spirit (Romans 2:28 – 29, Colossians 2:11 – 13). After the 7 weeks of the spring harvest, the next day, the 50th day, is Pentecost. This day is also the eighth day of the seventh week.”
-Source: Number in Scripture:Its Supernatural Design and Spiritual Significance
𝗔𝘀 𝗜 𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝟴-𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿:
1. All those who gave their life to Yahweh through the Messiah during Prophetic Whirlwind services, lectures, workshops or even while watching replays.
2. The Rosh Chodesh Virtual Worship services and the blessings and miracles that have occurred in these services including in my own life!
3. The book Prophetic Whirlwind: Uncovering the Black Biblical Destiny being published by Voices Publishing. You can get it on Amazon!
4. #OperationJoseph and the support that has been given to Hebrews throughout Africa, The Caribbean and Pacific Islands and all the donors!!!
5. Wailing Women Prayer!!!🙏🏾
6. My affirmation as a Minister, Apostle and Messianic Rabbi and the faith communities that supported these calls.
7. My travels to West African Hebrew communities and the friendships and spiritual growth that came from these travels.
8. All the ministry partners, Wailing Women Prayer Team members and everyone who has ministered during a Prophetic Whirlwind program.
Stay tuned for Purim and Passover 2022 celebrations, a new book and a surprise I have been planning and praying about for a while!!!
🙏🏾 𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗽𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗹: WailingWomenZion@gmail.com
🤲🏾 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗪𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝘁:
Cash App $PropheticWhirlwind
𝗜𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗶 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝘃𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗻𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗔𝘀𝘀𝘆𝗿𝗶𝗮, 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗟𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗴𝘆𝗽𝘁, 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗨𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗴𝘆𝗽𝘁, 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗖𝘂𝘀𝗵, 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗘𝗹𝗮𝗺, 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗮, 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗛𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗲𝗮𝗻. 𝗛𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗮 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗜𝘀𝗿𝗮𝗲𝗹; 𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗝𝘂𝗱𝗮𝗵 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗵. -𝗜𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗮𝗵 𝟭𝟭:𝟭𝟭-𝟭𝟮
𝗧𝗼 𝗬𝗮𝗵𝘄𝗲𝗵 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗹𝗼𝗿𝘆!